Powered By Blogger

INTRODUCTION:

Welcome to BobKat's Lair ®™

***

A lair is a home; A castle; A burrow; A haven; a place where one should feel safe. To ensure our safety especially in one's lair, we have laws. And some laws cause more harm than good!

This is a good place. There's lots to see and do. It's apolitical while providing non-partisan news about politics, which we can't escape.

Regarding compliance with EU standards, I use no cookies, tracking devices or programs or other personal devices that may be banned in other countries. I will note however that my blog is hosted by Google and I am not responsible for any of that.

My goal is here... to present topics which highlight the plight of people. Why, 2000 years after Caesar Augustus, are we still a people being hurt? With all our advancements in technology, medicine, communications, why are we a people still being hurt? Human nature hasn't changed much, but that doesn't mean it isn't time now for that to happen, and it is undoubtedly happening - hard to see however. This blog is part of that change and a witness to it.

***

My blog is dedicated to my family, friends, mentors, and all others whom I am grateful to, and love(d).

***

Please view my Blog using the latest version of your browser. Some features may not be active if Java or Flash is disabled or not installed, or your browser is not compatible with Google Blog.

***

NOTE: Nothing included in my Blog is intended to advocate behavior illicit in nature, or in violation of man-made laws where harm to a living person, animal or the environment is involved. Person's under 17 probably shouldn't be here, though there is far worse out there. Just saying.


***

NOTE: Adding a comment to my Posts is easy and also encouraged, no matter what your point of view is.

Here's How:

If no comments have been posted you simply click on "No Comments" which is high-lighted. If comment(s) have been left it will indicate how many, click on that link. Enter comment.

Please do not include links to other websites or blogs in your comments without prior approval from the site administrator, me. The comment will be deleted.

Thank-you!

Bobkat's Lair ©®™ 2009-2023

Please Note: This Blog, with the Trademark "BobKat's Lair"
is legally registered and under US law cannot be used without my express permission. In addition, all material produced by within this blog-site is copyrighted and cannot be reproduced without my express permission. It may be used for your own purposes as long as there are no monetary gains of which I am not notified and not entitled to benefits. You are welcome to post links of my content, with the disclosure that this material is trademarked and copyrighted by "BobKat's Lair".

*****

Petitions by Change.org| Start a Petition »


*****

October 30, 2018

WHAT IN THE WORLD IS GOING ON???

I remember back in the 1960's being with my grandmother who at the time must have been in her 50's; a Beatles song was playing and she was freaking out - " Crazy", she said. " What's wrong with the younger generation"?

What??

I'm 64 and to this day I have no idea why the Beatles freaked out my grandmother. If it was their long hair it wasn't even long in the early 1960's, and the music, was it that crazy?

Fast-forwards to 2018...

1) A 20 year old goes semi-naked to a pancake house and shoots several people dead. Why? As this person put it, he was " involuntarily celibate". Meaning he wasn't able to find a person who wanted to have sex with him. Sorry guy, but that's not a benefit without a price - it's more like magic.

2) Another shooting - the person claimed he wanted to go to jail. Yeah, so the guy shot people?? Well, I guess that's not too strange as we all know the story of the person that just wanted to feel the life drain out of another person. Well, the feelings count, but are misplaced; at least unlike poachers killing off elephants, rhinos and other endangered animals, who have zero feeling, Mr. or Ms. drain the life had an orgasm... much like rape, when you feel you're involuntarily celibate, only in this case you have a god-complex. Ever heard of respect for others?

3) Serial killer says - "I didn't kill people, I eradicated losers that only wanted drugs, marijuana, and to me that is sick, so I killed them. Ended their suffering".

More god complex. Like President Trump and his constant attacks on the media and "FAKE NEWS".

Just curious Mr Trump... what sort of news would you prefer? Separating immigrant children from their parents? How about executing all immigrants because to you they are all terrorists and that is the FAKE NEWS you are spreading that is riling up the rednecks and skin-heads. Yeah, you have quite the sense of reality and good luck to you, not. As you said, you have the money and the power... "I can do anything I want with any woman". Oh, and now an Executive Order eliminating the 14th Amendment. Hey, what a guy? What planet are you from??

Side-tracked, sorry.

4) Adolescents concoct a plan to arm themselves and go in Rambo style to shoot as many people as they can.

5) Man is upset that his girlfriend dumped him so he uses a motor vehicle to mow down as many people as he can along sidewalks.

6) Police shoot unarmed civilians and claim self-defence. The victims are Black.

The list goes on, like a sick song.

Meanwhile our planet is dying. We're currently experiencing the 6th Great Mass Extinction event... 60% of animal diversity has died out since only 1970. Makes me sad as the 1970's were good years and at the time we could have created the structures to contain and prevent global warming, but we didn't. Corporations bought off the politicians with fake stories - their own FAKE NEWS.

It's not limited to the extinction of mammals which is expected to be around an 80% loss - we're nearly there and the end will come quickly... though maybe 100 years is a FAKE estimate.

Storms, typhoons and hurricanes are getting worse. Fact or Fake news?

The planet is changing for the worse due to human behavior. Fact or Fake News.

It's about the planet itself, all of life and how disrespectful so many people are, myself included, I grew up to take advantage of my God given right to dominate the planet, and enslave myself to the system to survive. Wow... all that FAKE NEWS out of Washington sans Jimmy Carter, I admit, it was effective. Between Watergate, the Kent State Massacre, the insane War on Drugs that actually may have worked if Nixon hadn't ignored the recommendations of his Blue Ribbon Committee on Drugs, aka the Shaffer Committee. But he did. He had his own agenda.

Deforestation, the death of the oceans, coral, plastic pollution.

Years ago I visited Ackley PA. Fossil hunting. 100,000 years ago or so, +or - 10 million years, the ocean extended to South Dakota. Likely prior to the Ice Age. All that water eventually got sucked up into the Ice age or later in glaciers.  And now we are releasing it. Killing the planet. Our attention diverted to an immigrant caravan. Yeah...while President Trump dances around like a naked clown.

Death laughs on my shoulder while my angel taunts me from my other shoulder. Seriously people... the world is in danger. The recent violence shouldn't be a surprise. More than ever people grow up institutionalized in schools and a society that over protects and controls it's children. I know that is true as it was different growing up in the 1950's. I and many others like me survived. We formed our own baseball and football teems. We went off into the world and rode our bikes anywhere we chose.

We were controlled even then, but not like today. It is very likely everything about you and your children are known to the state you live in. All this while the planet dies.

No comments:

Post a Comment